Pcstartup owns and operates this Tech News Web, located at here. This agreement states the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Web site. By accessing and using the Web site you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not access or use the Web site. If you are dissatisfied with the policies, rules and regulation of the site’s usage, the only remedy is to quit using or relying on our contents. Pcstartup may revise this Agreement at any time by updating this posting. Use of the Website after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE WEB SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. PCSTARTUP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY,
- THAT THE WEB SITE AND/OR CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, SUITABLE OR TIMELY
- THAT ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTAINED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL BE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
- THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE
- THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (V) THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND
- THAT COMMUNICATIONS TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE WILL BE SECURE OR NOT INTERCEPTED.